Monday, October 8, 2007

Missing Call


Last Saturday was a really busy day. Went to Urban Pooch with Audris and Dennis. Suppose to be a celebration for Cotton but seems like she was too tired and was lying around sleeping. Anyway, the place was ok. Food was not bad.

Since last thurs Lew Lew called and i did not picked up his call, my phone is like pretending dead ever since like myself pretending not to answer. I ordered Fish and chips and it comes with a soup. Trust me, the soup taste Good... But sadly, my fish and chips run out of chips, so they gave me onion rings instead. Anyway, before that my mum bought me rice with dishes from the market. So basically, i have my lunch at 12pm and my fish & "Onion Ring" at 3pm. Sinful....


I also ordered grilled chicken meatballs for Cotton and dris ordered German Shepard pie-chicken for Coco. But for some reason, cotton refuse to eat. Great!!! Ended up coco finished all the food. So i should say the food should be gd cos coco was like hunting up n down for the plate. If u wonder how both of them look like. A shot here..


After all the eating, i sent them back and went for my 2nd gathering at Orchard Swensen. Of cos not for my dinner, but just to meet the rest there and we headed down to Mt Faber. Arr... didnt stay there... No Carpark lot so the group decided to go to Cafe delmar. Is a nice place and ambience is good. We actually sat inside as the weather is kind of humid and warm.

After a few drinks, we decided to head to Clark Quay Safra KTV pub. The place was ok. But Rain at MS is better i think. I think we only stayed till about 1am and we went to Marina HK Dim Sum Cafe. Food is so so.

ANW, Serene said Roy's friend Vincent wanna hmm..... ANW, i gave the no. And this start all the rumours, bla bla bla...

I told my Sis Sam, i guess i only appeal to the "Lao Kok Kok" Cos vincent is coming to 30's. And sam said cos u always wear black ma. -_-|||

No comments: