Thursday, October 18, 2007

Logic of Fish & Prawn attitude Growing!!!

Wednesday night actually went out with Serene to meet up for coffee but haiz... who knows Roy's group is involved and he got Vincent to join too. Didn't wanna mention the details what Vincent said in Jalan Besar Coffee Shop. I will treat i didn't heard and pretend nothing happen..

Anyway, i supposed to meet him on Friday for dinner and he offered to come over my work place to pick me up. Haiz... i told Sis about it, and she scolded me don't waste people time if i don't have the intention. Others will blame me for misleading him.. :(

I actually missed Lew Lew. He sent me a good nite message and i realised i have not meet him for very long cos i keep fly him kite giving all sorts of excuse for not meeting.

Gone the fish and here comes the Prawn!!! :(

No comments: